RomanticismPopular in early 19th-century Europe, Romanticism was an art movement that celebrated the individual and the past, most commonly the art and culture of the medieval era. It often depicted scenes of intense emotion and awe as a response to the logical and more grounded aesthetics that came with the Industrial Revolution. Romanticism promoted the idea of raising up a heroic individual, believing that by raising up heroes, society was made better for it.
Star Wars Grand Admiral Thrawn Art History
In celebration of Thrawn being reintroduced to the Star Wars canon, I’ve created seven art pieces, each depicting the Admiral in a unique style from art history.
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Minimalist
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Minimalist
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Minimalist
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Minimalist
- Star Wars: Rogue One Minimalist
- Star Wars Propaganda
- Star Wars Imperial Saints
- Star Wars Schematics